A great make ahead breakfast option and an easy way to add in veggies.
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup tomatoes, cut into pieces
- ½ cup cooked asparagus, cut into small pieces
- 6 cauliflower tots
- 3 pieces cooked bacon, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup non dairy cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Cook and cut bacon, set aside.
- Chop broccoli and asparagus and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer cauliflower tots or hash browns in the bottom of baking dish.
- Pour egg mixture on top and mix in veggies, cheese and bacon.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until eggs are set.