Banana Blueberry Breakfast Bread
The perfect breakfast bread or anytime you have banana's ready to be used up!
- 2 sm over ripe bananas
- 3 lg eggs
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk canned
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup ground flax (optional)
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line an 8x4 baking pan with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mash bananas and whisk with eggs, coconut milk, vanilla and maple syrup
- In a small bowl, combine coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt. (Add ground flax and protein powder if using).
- Slowly stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until combined, batter will be thick
- Fold in blueberries
- Bake 55-60 minutes
This breakfast bread is a great way to change up breakfast, is great for a quick snack and kids love it!