A perfect side for a bbq!
- 2 heads broccoli (3-4 cups)
- 1 med apple diced
- ½ red onion diced (1 cup)
- 1/2 lb cooked bacon slices chopped
- 1 lb red grapes sliced
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 cup mayo homemade or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup pecans
- In a large bowl, add the broccoli, onion, bacon, grapes, apples, and sprinkle in the raisins.
- Toast the pecans, if desired but is not necessary.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, vinegar, maple syrup, garlic powder, and salt & pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving to let the flavors combine.
This salad has been a hit for barbecues and family gatherings! Enjoy!