An easy, yet tasty grain-free dish!
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves minced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ⅓ cup capers minced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 lg cucumber cut in small pieces
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup extra vigin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves minced
- ½ cup kalamata olives pitted and minced
- ¼ cup white wine or AC vingear
- Add riced cauliflower to a large bowl and combine with parsley, capers, mint leaves, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber.
- In a separate small bowl, combine vingear, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Salad is ready to serve or refridgerate and chill for 30 minutes first. Enjoy!