A great make ahead breakfast!
- olive oil extra virgin
- 3-4 mushrooms diced
- 2-3 handfuls fresh spinach
- 1 sm onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup raw or non dairy cheese
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup cooked low sugar bacon diced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350°
- Prepare muffin tin with liners or spray tin with ollive/avocado oil.
- Cut and cook bacon, once done-set aside.
- Heat olive oil in pan and saute mushrooms, spinach, onions, and peppers. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add veggies to muffin pan, next add egg, and top with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Bake for about 20-25 or until egg is set. Enjoy!
This is a tasty breakfast that's easy to make ahead and great to take on the go!