Green Goddess Chicken Bake
Full of flavor, easy to make and healthy!
- 3 lbs chicken tender cut into 1" pieces
- 1 bottle Primal Kitchen Green Goddess dressing (or homemade)
- 16 oz riced cauliflower
- 16 oz broccoli florets
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Place chicken pieces in a baking dish, salt and pepper to taste and cover with Green Goddess dressing. Place in pre-heated oven to cook and cook about 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- In saucepan, heat cauliflower rice and broccoli under low-med heat until warm.
- When chicken is cooked through, add cauliflower rice, broccoli and coconut milk to baking dish.
- Place back in the oven and bake another 10-15 mins or until heated through.