Homemade Electrolyte Beverage
Rehydrate and restore your electrolytes with the DIY recipe!
- 1 quart plain water or coconut water (this is the base of the beverage)
- ¼ tsp sea salt (I love Redmonds Sea Salt)
- ¼-½ cup 100% juice (pomegranate, cranberry, orange, or pineapple)
- 1 tsp Magnesium/Calcium Powder (I like Natural Calm brand)
- Slightly warm the base liquid.
- Add sea salt, juice and magnesium/calcium and stir
- This recipe can be made as need or is ok to store in fridge for up to 5 days.