Plant-Based Probiotic Pancakes
Nutritious pancakes that taste delicious and have the added benefit of probiotics!
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp arrowroot
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2-3 capsules Justthrive Health probiotics (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1½ cups favorite nut milk
- coconut oil
- chocolate chips optional
- blueberries optional
- Preheat griddle or pan
- In a large bowl, mix coconut flour, almond flour, arrowroot, tapioca starch, baking powder, probiotics until well mixed. Coconut flour can be lumpy at times.
- In a small bowl, mix vanilla, maple syrup, nut milk and add to dry ingredient bowl.
- Melt some of the coconut oil in pan and portion out pancake batter until pan is full. If using, add chocolate chips or blueberries.
- Once the batter begins to bubble, flip pancakes and cook for another minute or two.
- Serve with maple syrup, fresh blueberries, strawberries or your favorite toppings!
Quick, delicious and a healthy version of pancakes with the added benefit of probiotics!